In this article authors document their experience of commercializing a static-analysis based bug finding tool. In particular, authors outline typical pitfalls that future tool-smiths will find useful to transition an awesome research prototype into a functional and viable commercial product.
subscribe via RSS
- Screens, Windows, Distractions, Focus, and Work
- 'Mini-Servers' for 'Micro-Services'
- A few Billion Lines of code Later: Using Static Analysis to Find Bugs in the Real World
- API Mapping using Text Mining
- Tricorder: Building a Program Analysis Ecosystem
- Creating this blog
- When, How, and Why Developers (Do Not) Test in Their IDEs
- Test Post!
- Hello World!